Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Camp Day 2: Saturday

day 2

Today we had a ceremony this was to recognize some girls who were crowned. You have to be in the 5th grade to get crowned . These girls have to read the entire New Testement. Im in Acts chapter 14.

We had a scavenger hunt that sent us all over camp looking for clues. We even had to put our swim suits on and use paddle boats to find clues. We ate tacos for lunch.

After that a man named Ben who loves to juggle came in to give the message and,he juggled 3 knifes! I thought he would cut his hand off. After camp I told my mom that this was my favorite part.


Later a teacher asked if we wanted to go tubing, i said yes.We went at 4:oopm. It was fun even though I scraped and bruised my right leg a little bit, I cryed. There is a "Y" shaped bruise on me leg that is healing now. The lake water was kind of warm, it reminded me of Georgia water.

This night I also roasted a hot dog and a marshmallow over the fire. We stayed up just a little late tonight, because we didn't know what time it was. We had no clocks in our cabin.

2 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I enjoyed reading Alyssa's camp journal. Sounds like they had a lot of fun. That's awesome she's reading the entire New Testament!

ally said...

Thanks Miss Michelle for sending me a nice comment. It was fun at camp,Iam farther than the most kids in my group in Bible reading. I try to read a little each night.