Monday, June 22, 2009

Silly Sprinkler!!

As I set up the sprinkler, the girls lounged on their Hawaiian beach towels that Great Mommy and Great Daddy gave them.


I think each of the girls were given one of these purple Hawaiian towels by Aunty ~ thank you!! I love how they say "Gotta Be Hawaiian" on them!


On her Tinker Bell Towel, again from Great Mommy and Great Daddy ~ thank you, thank you!


Waiting for the water to fill up the sprinkler.


A little less patient now with their hands on their hips.


Finally!! Alyssa takes a big jump through the water.


Em jumps and laughs.


Here I come!


E showing R how to get into the center of the circle without getting too wet.


Smiling monkey in the middle.


A and E jumping together. Surprisingly, they did not collide.


Emma laughing as she sprays Alyssa in the face. You can see her foot on the edge of sprinkler, and as she put weight on her foot, it caused water to splash Alyssa in the face as she tried to get a drink.


The two older girls turned it into a wrestling match where they had to push each other outside the ring. I guess they have watched Iowa Wrestling with Daddy a few times!


Standing behind the spray of the sprinkler to wash her hands. Who would have known a $3 clearance toy from Walmart could be so much fun?


1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Doesn't take much to entertain kids :-) I sure wish we could get all 6 of them together for play dates! I'm sure my kids would have loved to try out their "wrestling match" sprinkler ring!!