Thursday, July 2, 2009

Camp Day 3: Sunday

day 3


We had a Sunday morning church service again with Ben Christianson. Today he juggled 3 pitchers of fire . He did not burn himself.

Soon we had lunch, then off to swim. I was not in the water for long because I was cold, this reminded me of Lake Michaghan. There were girls that practiced a dance on saturday while we waited to go tubing. There were dancers for the feet part and dancers for the hands. Today they performed the dance, it was cool.

After that we got on the bus to go back home. I sat next to Megan. Iwas tired , so was Megan and we fell asleep. When we got back my dad was there to greet me. Emma was a suprise in the car.

I want to go back next year because it was alot of fun. I'm going to try to finish the pictures on my camera this 4th of July weekend so mom can take the pictures out of it.

No comments: