Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Preparing for Emma's 6th Birthday!!!!

I love all spring flowers, but especially tulips! Here, Rebekah is smelling the beautiful flowers on our kitchen table, they came from our friend Lori's birthday party. Rebekah has been busy helping me all day long to bake and decorate cupcakes for Emma's Birthday Tag tomorrow.
The three colors we dyed the frosting for Emma's Geburtstag Cupcakes. The colors came out very pretty and springlike.
The Butterfly Cupcakes. Emma is going to be soooooo excited in a few minutes when she gets home from school!! They didn't come out quite like the magazine, but I had a very happy two year old helping me put all the candy wings in just the right places :)
Since they appeared in the backgroud of a few pics, I decided to post a picture of the flowers. Did I mention that I LOVE spring flowers? They light up the whole house!!

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I love spring flowers too! Reminds me that warm weather is coming!!