Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bowling and Hannah Montana: The Movie

My mom and I took the girls to go bowling. It is a really nice, new place that is super comfortable, and they play fun music videos on huge screens that span the entire 11 lane room. It was neat.









2 little girls relaxing on the couch.



Walking up to help Kamele.






Pleased with her spare!





Silly duck walk.


I loved the cute tiny bowling shoes. They probably won't look so cute in a year once they've had more use, but it was nice to put bowling shoes on the kids and myself that I didn't feel completely grossed out by!



After bowling we went to the Cinema Grill to see the Hannah Montana movie. It's a fun theatre for the kids because they serve you a meal and/or dessert during the movie just like at a restaurant. The girls feel so fancy there, and the ice cream sundaes are yummy!!




Bunny ears for Bekah. The movie was really good, a lot better than I thought it might be. All three girls were GLUED to the screen, I wanted to take a picture, but figured that would be rude to the rest of the movie-goers.

2 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

what a neat movie theater! Ava loves Hannah Montana, but I wasn't sure she'd be old enough for the movie... what do you think? Would she be bored?

jessica said...

It is a fun movie theater, and it was listed in Milwaukee Magazine as being one of a hundred things in our area that all children should experience, so that makes it kind of neat too.
I don't think Ava would be bored during the "HM" movie at all. If she's into seeing Hannah perform, there is plenty to keep her engaged!