Thursday, July 15, 2010

a sweet comparison...

Here are Alyssa and Emma's Factory Worker Badges from the last time we visited Hershey in 2005. These photos are on lanyards that the girls can wear around their necks.
 


And here are the girls' 2010 badges...
 It's hard to believe those first badges were 5 years ago. It surely doesn't seem that long ago.


  The girls did a lot of growing up :-)


 And this little one didn't want her picture taken. Still sweet though. When we got back home she kept claiming that Emma's 2005 pic was hers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, a whole lot of growing up! Look at cute, chubby little Emma :) And I say that so adoringly because I just love baby chubbs :) (in fact I call Carter my Chubby Bubby)

Rebekah looks like both her sisters :) she's a mix of the two, I think!

jessica said...

Emma is so proud that she was our "chubbiest" baby :-) She always asks me tell her the story about how she was our biggest baby. At 6lbs 10oz she was pretty massive huh? I think she finds baby fat very endearing and cute.

And now when the girls pretend they are the "Chipettes" she always wants to be Eleanor {beause she's the cutest of course!!}