Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home, and working on the vacation photos...

If I had to describe our vacation in one word I would have to choose HOT.

Fun, Busy, Historical, Miles and Miles of Driving, Sweet {!!!}, Cool Parks, Great Memories, 3 visits to Chick fil a {okay a few of those are more than 1 word} would all be close seconds, but HOT has to take the cake.

There was a heat wave that is still continuing on the East Coast that was unlike any they have seen since the 1930's. The temps were between 90 and 95 degrees most days we were there, and I think the weather guy said it felt even hotter than that with the heat index/humidity factored in.

Despite the heat we were blessed with an awesome trip, so I'm looking forward to getting some pics posted. It just might take me a few more days to look through them and get organized :-)

 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I cannot wait to see them!! Glad you had a great time :)