Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Friends at the Gym

I am clearly doubling up photos from a few days ago, but falling behind schedule this early in the year was bothering me and I had the cute cell phone pics so here goes my efforts to catch up:

Photo 14 of 365, taken January 12th:
836
These are some of Rebekah's best friends, West and Bradyn. These three amigos are pretty inseperable at the gym most days.

Photo 15 of 365, also taken January 12th: 604
The iPad is a pretty amazing thing and it was a great source of entertainment for these two during awards of the gymnastics meet last weekend.

Photo 16 of 365, taken January 11th:
IMG_20130111_163107
West is very often so sweet to Rebekah. Don't tease him about though, it's a kinda touchy subject.

Photo 17 of 365, taken January 11th:
IMG_20130114_175639
And this is the little one who keeps Alyssa busy some nights at the gym. Alyssa loves Macy, the youngest daughter of one of the owners of the gym! She has on multiple occassions held Macy up to me in all her cuteness and said, "see this is why we need another baby!" Macy is cute, but I'm sorry sweetie, I just don't think another baby is happening in our little family.

No comments: