Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back to the Grindstone

IMG_20130103_164000
Photo 3 of 365, taken January 3rd.

I was very thankful for a smooth transition back to school this morning. I was a little nervous because for some reason going back to school after Christmas vacation is always our hardest transition of the year ~ someone always ends up crying about it. I could tell Rebekah wanted to be my weeper this morning, but after a few minutes her sadness must have passed because she summoned up some strength and barely gave me a run for my money at all.
IMG_20130104_124050
And doesn't she look so cute and tiny with her hot lunch tray? She hardly ever wants to get the hot lunch but was so excited on this day to have a brat.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

wow, she looks a lot like Emma in that side profile picture :) Looks like a pretty yummy hot lunch too!