Thursday, December 10, 2009

My New Vacuum, Hooray!

Dave got me a new vacuum, because as we were putting up our Christmas tree, our old one bit the dust. It had been on it's way out for while, but still the timing of it breaking was not great. I love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree in the house, don't as much love the pine needles stabbing me in the foot as I walk through the living room. And for a pic of the new vacuum {drum-roll please}...
 
The amazing Barbie Bissell. Kidding, this is a toy that belongs to the girls, and quite a cool little thing too, a toy that actually cleans up. They love it so much that they fight over who's turn it is. All I can say is that toy maker is a genius!!


 
The new vacuum is awesome ~ a great little machine! Very quiet {hence the name, Whisper} and very thorough. A strange thing to get excited over, I know. But I really have not been this enthusiastic to vacuum, probably ever.
Thanks, Dave!

2 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I totally understand your excitement over a vacuum cleaner :) I think my favorite thing about this picture is the trix cereal or runts candy (hard to tell exactly what it is...) inside the vacuum :)

jessica said...

Ha ha. I noticed the rainbow puffed rice (it's a yummy treat from Hawaii, tastes similar to sweetened puff rice cereal) in the vacuum, and almost emptied it before taking the photo. At least you know our house is lived in :-)
Spilled cereal all over the place is usually Rebekah's handy work.