Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Little Minnie

Last year's Minnie Mouse costume had to be re-visited the other day, and she had so much fun dancing around and admiring the big white bow around the waist. She was so cutie...

And I think I might be getting a little carried away with all these photo collages, but it's just too much fun!! I think I am going to start doing a "Montage Monday," where I'll try to put together a quick little collage each Monday. Try not to look for it every week though, I'm not that good a getting things posted in a timely manner :-)

2 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

So cute! I love all the pictures. What program are you using to make the collages? I'll definitely look forward to Montage Mondays =)

jessica said...

Ever since we updated our computer in late September/early October we have been using Picassa for our photos. I love it, and highly recommend it.