Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday, PRINCESS KA'IULANI!!

Alyssa turned 10 yesterday!! And, WOW! I can't believe how time has flown. It seems like just yesterday she was a tiny baby. In fact...
 
I was looking for one of my favorite newborn pictures of her to post here, and in scanning my hard drive, I couldn't find it anywhere, I couldn't even find a 1999 folder. That's when I remembered...it's been 10 YEARS(!!) since she was a newborn, and we weren't digital then. So while I have the lovely photo in an album, there is no digital record of it. 10 years is a long time, and lots has changed, but at the same time, it has passed by in the blink of an eye. Maybe on her eleven year old post, I will have scanned it in and can share it then :-) And a few of these pics above prove that at one time she did have chubby little baby cheeks (I miss those). Happy Birthday, to my First Princess!


 
10 year old princesses are so much fun! She's such a sweetie, very expressive, generous, and caring. She loves putting on plays and singing (even if it's just in our living room), going to school and church, she loves her her family and friends, dressing up all fancy, and being a leader (of anything or anyone). And I don't like to brag but since it's her birthday a little bit won't hurt: she's getting straight A's { except for a "B" in MUSIC (go figure)!?! We'll have to invite the music teacher to the Christmas musical and see if he can still give her a "B" after that :-) }What an awesome privilege and responsibility to be entrusted with her care!!

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Wow, 10 years old! That's great she's doing so well in school!! I loved looking at all the pictures of her over the years! So sweet.