Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Autumn Playtime Between Parties

 
We had a couple of hours in between the girls' parties, so we played at the park for a little while. I love all the autumn colors.


 
My little running shoeless wonder. Can't keep shoes on this little one's feet.


 
Tiny smiles as she plays.


 
She ran over to the grassy area and started kicking the leaves as she ran through. She was having fun until...


 
Splat! She fell down right into some soggy, really gross looking leaves (I don't even want to speculate as to what may have been under those leaves ~ yuk, at least it came out in the wash). By now we had less than 25 minutes until Alyssa's party, and she wasn't just a tiny bit dirty. We had to run down the street to Target for a new change of clothes.

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I LOVE fall colors too! I sure hope you posted a picture of Rebekah's new outfit. I had to chuckle because I've had to do something very similar before when my kids have gotten excessively dirty or too wet.