Monday, August 17, 2009

Missouri Pictures Coming Soon


I will be putting up pictures from our trip to Missouri soon!!! We just got busy with Rebekah's birthday and I haven't had the chance to go through all our photos and decide which ones to post. It was a great trip, and Alyssa especially can't wait to show everyone the pics of all the horses! Here we are all sitting on a pile of 80 hay bales that Joe, my Mom, and Alyssa loaded onto the trailer. It was hard work, especially for Uncle Joe who had to unload all the hay into the barn!

Thank you for everything, Aunt Laura and Uncle Joe!

2 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

That's gotta be your Mom's sister! they look a lot alike, I think. Awww...Look at y'all in your cute hats :) can't wait to see more pictures...

jessica said...

Yes, my Aunt Laura is my mom's sister :-)
I will try to post the rest of Bekah's bday, and our Missouri pics before we go camping this weekend.