Monday, August 1, 2011

Aloha, Welcome to Paradise!

Aloha, Welcome to Paradise... was Alyssa's greeting for my Dad as they talked on the phone the other day. And that is exactly what we are experiencing! We've been here almost a week and everything has been wonderful. There are things I would like to post about everyday, but I know I won't be able to get to everything ~ I'm just enjoying watching all the kids play together and all the time with Dave's family.
IMG_7987
This was the view out our condo's window the other morning, when I was still jet lagged enough to be waking up before the sun. I thought the mountain looked like it was on fire.

I'll do my best to keep up with the blog, but my next several posts may be very heavy on the pictures and light on words.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hawaii is really paradise on earth!