Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's Shakin'?

IMG_9563
I took this picture for my dad. When I saw this house looking out over the ocean, I thought of him. It's the kind of place I could imagine catching his attention as he drove by. I think I could even imagine him building a place like this and loving it! The different shades of blue made the house blend in with the horizon and the ocean, it was just perfect. And just a short walk across the street from it is an awesome little smoothy stand...


IMG_9575
The best smoothies ever came from this little roadside house/restaurant.


IMG_9568
The home was surrounded by trees filled with various fruits, and they were literally pulling the fruit from the trees and putting them right into the smoothies. All the signs were so cute and decorative.


IMG_9566
Emma either concentrating very hard on her menu, or trying to dodge my photos.


IMG_9567
Enjoying her Tahitian vanilla ice cream ~ yum!


IMG_9573


IMG_9577
Playing under the banana trees.


IMG_9582
The perfect vacation pit stop as we drove to 'Akaka Falls!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

wow, long sleeves in Hawaii! your girls must have acclimated quickly! Looks beautiful, even with the clouds!