Sunday, February 7, 2010

Emma's Day With Daddy

While my mom, Rebekah, and I took Alyssa to her Junior Bible Quiz meet on Saturday, Dave kept Emma busy on one of their "special days." Every so often Dave tries to take the girls somewhere by themselves, so he can have some individual time with just them. Even if it's just something small, I can always tell the girls love this time with him! They sometimes argue about who's turn it is next to have a day with Dad :-)
 
They got this cute picture together in the photo booth at Chuck E. Cheese. I just loved seeing it when they brought it home. She had such a fun day, and was eager to share her prizes with Alyssa and Rebekah.
Alyssa's team had a pretty rough day though. I don't think I have ever seen them lose a match and they lost four on this day, narrowing their commanding lead in the league. It's okay, I know they'll bounce back. Sometimes a little adversity is a good learning experience. {and Grandma took us to get hot ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch afterwards, which always makes things better!}

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

My kids love spending alone time with us too! It's such a special time for the child and the parent :) I love their picture!