Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cookies and a Haircut Idea

Photo 107 of 365, taken April 22nd:
IMG_20130422_165806
Yesterday, we stopped at the bakery after Alyssa's orthodontist appointment. The two younger girls were so happy to see these Brewer cookies on the shelves...definitely an indication that Summer is on it's way!!

Photo 108 of 365, also taken April 22nd:
IMG_20130422_181826
The traffic was so terrible on our way back, that I broke down and gave into the requests to stop and get a frosty. At first, Rebekah was so frustrated with Alyssa for trying to put this bib on her, then she realized by tucking her hair into the straps, it was just the right opportunity for her to model the haircut she has been trying to talk me into for months. She keeps asking if I can cut her hair up to her ears. She later saw this photo and told me it was perfect!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think it would be darling on her :)