Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An Animated Rebekah

Last night Dave and I took Rebekah to see Wreck-It Ralph.
Photo 88 of 365, taken April 2nd:
IMG_20130402_203909
It was such a cute movie! Probably my favorite kid's movie in a while.
04April35
I was so distracted the entire movie by how much Vanellope von Schweetz looks like Rebekah. Their personalities are even quite similar, a funny mix of strong-willed feistiness that is somewhat timid and very loving. It was like watching a cartoon version of Rebekah on the big screen. Rebekah is certain, however, that she would never wear candy in her hair ~ too sticky!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

we really liked that movie too! And you're right, I can definitely see the resemblance!

Have you seen Rise of the Guardians yet?? I liked that one too.

jessica said...

We have not seen it yet ~ but I promise we will!! If only because of your recommendation alone :-)

Michelle said...

It just might be in my top 3 favorite kid movies ever. Not necessarily because of the story, but because of the message the story communicates. It's nice to have a movie that encourages kindness, courage, and faith.