Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 13th

Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister in law, Ku'ulei! We hope you had a beautiful birthday!!

April 13th was a busy day...we had the German Immersion Foundation Dinner and Auction, so our day began with running to the Italian Community Center to set up.

Photo 100 of 365, taken April 13th:
IMG_20130413_124507
All the goodie bags of cookies being set up for the guests.
2013auctioninvite
This was the invite for the auction. Our theme celebrated the 200th anniversary of The Brothers Grimm fairy tales. My friend Barb designed them and I thought she did a great job, the silhouettes were just beautiful! They fold out and there is a whole section not seen here. It was a fun auction.
IMG_9943
After helping with set up, we came home for a while to relax before having to get ready for the event. Emma got to open presents and have birthday cake. She loved this football stuff she picked out back in March...I think she wore it the rest of the day.

Photo 101 of 365, taken April 13th:
IMG_9944
Dad's little football player.
IMG_9950
This photo made me wonder if she knows what football players do though. Dancing with ribbons in one hand, and balloons in the other, outfit complete with helmet. She's something else :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love it! She reminds me of Ava :)