Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Never-Ending Winter

Photo 75 of 365, taken March 19, 2013:
IMG_20130319_154912
I took this picture after school yesterday, with at least some disbelief that we are more than half way through the month of March and we still have not really seen even the slightest glimmer of Spring. This is Wisconsin, I probably should not be surprised.
IMG_20130319_155017
The girls aren't bothered by the snow, but it would sure be nice if it all melted! Spring is coming soon, I just know it!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can imagine how old all that snow gets!! Did you get much more in April? I know several mid west states were hit with "FEET" just 2 weeks ago. Crazy!!!

I got a sunburn today :) Hope your warmer days are here to stay!!

jessica said...

Poor you...a sunburn :-)

We have hardly broken 55 degrees, but I am sure it will warm up soon.

We were not among the states that had FEET of snow, we just have had small amounts of snow {usually only a few inches or less at a time} unusually late...lake my mom's birthday on April 19th ~ unbelievable!

Michelle said...

YIKES... snow on April 19th!!! I laid out in my back yard today and have a little tan started for the summer... it is unusually warm right now. But I'm going to soak it in while it's here... because rain/clouds and 60 will be our norm for most of May :)