Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Festival of Nations

One night last week, Alyssa's school held their annual Festival of Nations. I forgot to bring a camera, and did not even have my cell phone on me, so I missed getting a picture of her spring time haiku in Japan, and I completely missed even seeing the homemade board game she made as we walked through South America {it was just one of those nights}. We did manage to stop and get face painting done.
Photo 69 of 365, taken March 7th:
IMG_9594
The girls loved the way their face paint looked, but if you ask Rebekah, she'll tell you it was awfully sticky. She was equal parts sad and excited to wash it off, and I was scrubbing flecks of that blue paint out of the bath tub for two days afterwards. I'm not sure where it was coming from after the initial time I washed it out...it just kept magically re-appearing.

No comments: