Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lunch Date

Photo 72 of 365, taken March 13th:
IMG_20130313_124611
Yesterday Dave and I went out for lunch while the girls were in school. We try to have a lunch date every so often since those are so much easier than trying to go out in the evening, and we sure must like Mexican food because as I have scanned through the photos I took at our lunches, several of them have been at Mexican restaurants. This was so yummy and I even tried guacamole for the first time! I loved it, but I am not sold on all guacamole, or avocados for that matter. I know avocados are very good for you, but something about the texture isn't quite right to me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's 10:00pm, and just looking at this post makes me want some Mexican food right now :) YUM.

Avocados are DELISH!! Try eating them when they are a bit more firm and sprinkle a tiny pinch of salt on them :)