Sunday, July 24, 2011

On Hawaii Eve

Tomorrow, we are leaving to visit Dave's family. As I was packing I recalled this photo flip book that I got years ago on one of our first trips to Hawaii together. It has been at least a few years since I had it out to look through it.
IMG_7507
When I saw this album sitting on the shelf in an ABC Store, Alyssa was a tiny baby at the time, but I knew I had to have it. Something about the three little girls on the cover spoke to me ~ and in a way, the two younger girls became a dream in my heart the day I saw this. A dream that eventually came true :-)

I showed it to Dave and asked if he remembered the day I asked him to buy it for me, and the circumstances around it. He laughed a little and said, "Yeah, we're not buying any books on this trip."

2 comments:

heather said...

That cover is incredible! Beautiful and so cool that you have three gorgeous girls just like it!

Have a great trip!!!

Michelle said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see your pictures :)