Saturday, July 23, 2011

Leotard Fun

Recently at the gym, the girls were all given coloring pages to design their own leotards and I loved what the girls came up with!
07July32
These are Alyssa's designs. I'm not sure how I feel about wearing a bright yellow leo, but it looks pretty on paper!!


07July30
These are Emma's. I thought it was cute how they closely resemble her team leo. She couldn't think too far outside the box of what she currently wears for meets :-)


07July31
And these are Rebekah's, which turned out quite unlike any leotard I have ever seen before.


07July33
Maybe my very favorite leo: Alyssa's Get Your Grip On design. I think the idea of having helpful reminders printed in huge letters across the front of leos is something that could really take off! She should think about creating a whole line...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

very cute leo designs!