Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Morning, New York!

Dave has been in New York since yesterday, and this morning the girls wanted to make him pictures so he could see them while he was gone.
 
We Love You, Daddy! Have a good day in New York!
 
By the time he gets home around dinner time tonight, he'll only have been gone for a little more than 36 hours, but Alyssa's first response was that she needed to tell him that she missed him. Rebekah claimed that artwork as her own :-)


 
Love you, Love you!!


 
Always the task driven one, she hopes Dad gets his work done.
I had a horrific conversation with him last night in which he told me that as he was walking along the sidewalk, he stepped off the curb and onto a RAT! It squealed and squeaked as it ran away, but I guess it was fine. He was laughing as he told me the story, needless to say, that would not have been my reaction!!
Despite you having stepped on a rat, we can't wait to see you tonight! Have a great day! Just leave your shoes outside when you get home.

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I bet everyone was glad to have him home tonight, rat shoes and all :)