Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year

I'm a little late in posting this, but Happy New Year!
 
We rang in 2010 in Chicago at a wedding. Congrats Matt and Stacia! It was a wonderful reason to go out on New Year's Eve, something I haven't done that much in the last few years.


 
Such a beautiful city, it had been a while since I had the chance to leisurely walk around there. It was freezing, but we went to Millenium Park and the Chicago Cultural Center. A highlight ~ we had Hawaiian BBQ!!! It was great.


 
Barry, Mike, Dave, and Andy.


 
The start of a new decade...
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I love that first picture of the city! I've always enjoyed visiting big cities! As many times as I've been to Seattle, it never gets old... I just love the vibe :) Great picture of you and Dave too! What a handsome couple!