Friday, May 17, 2013

Getting Mail Sure is Exciting!

Right after I threw in the towel for getting the photo I wanted in my previous post, the girls had the idea that they should check the mail. I called out to them that I had already gotten the mail that day but they insisted upon checking the empty box anyway.
IMG_0363
IMG_0364
IMG_0365
IMG_0367
IMG_0368

Photo 131 of 365, taken May 13th:
IMG_0336
What the girls didn't know when they were running to the mail box in great excitement was that they had already received a care package of all their favorite Hawaiian goodies from Great Grandmommy and Great Granddaddy. These are all their favorite treats packed with love. As often as we have them, the girls are asking to have them in their lunchboxes! Thank you so much to Grandmom and Granddad for giving the girls such a happy and delicious surprise!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My kids love getting mail, too :) Those goodies look delicious.