Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Fruity Dessert {for most of us}

Photo 119 of 365, taken May 1st:
04April48
I thought I had planned a nice treat for the girls this evening, and for the most part, the girls were excited to make strawberry shortcakes tonight. Alyssa and Rebekah took their time being so careful to place strawberries and blueberries artistically on their whipped cream covered cakes. A third little girl, who shall remain nameless, essentially made a whipped cream boat out of her cake. And typically, she eats strawberries, which is why I left the blueberries, that she absolutely will not touch, separate.

I cannot figure her taste buds out {other than knowing full well that they like sweet}. If only she came with some kind of feeding instructions manual; "She will eat this with this, but not with that..."

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh man, looks delicious to me!!