Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cute Pumpkins!!

We stopped at Trader Joe's on our way home from a Fall nature fest this afternoon. Right at the entrance to the store were all these cute pumpkins!
 I always knew I was partial to these kind of flatso shaped pumpkins, and after seeing them called by these sweet whimsical names today, I now know why. {I do love how those perfectly round ones look when they are carved though too}


  The girls loved them!


 


 I love Fall! And I've been loving this beautiful Indian Summer type weather that we've been having. I don't know what the exact definition of an Indian Summer is, but it's been so warm lately and perfect for enjoying everything outdoors. What a blessing!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ava just picked out a Cinderella pumpkin at the pumpkin patch too :) She couldn't resist the name, and I agree, I really like this style of pumpkin! Fall is my favorite time of the year :) Love the pictures.