Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1,731 Pictures

1,731 Pictures. That's how many pictures we took during the month of August, and I only had the chance to share and post about a handful of them. Here are a few activities we did while visiting my parents one summer weekend, tomorrow I will try to share our pics from fun stuff we did around home.
 My mom and I took the girls to a butterfly farm. The weather was so hot we thought we were going to melt, but the farm was beautiful.


 The girls had fun running through the outside gardens. We had to be much more careful in the actual butterfly greenhouse garden.


 Enjoying the pretty flowers.


And now for the stars of the show...the Butterflies!! I was going to collage these pics, but it just didn't do them any justice...
 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 My parents and I took the girls mini golfing. Rebekah usually only makes it about half way through the course before she loses interest, but she played all 18 today! The older girls loved the cute animals and characters on each putting green.



We also went to one of our favorite children's science museums:
 




















Read this. Isn't the human brain amazing!


 All three girls loved the bubble exhibit.


 


 


 Windblown Ka'iulani.


 Kahiwa in mirrors. We are missing all our laid back summer days and spontaneous trips to parks and museums.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I miss that about summer too :)

you got some great pictures of those pretty butterflies!