Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rebekah's Zoo Playdate

Last week, Rebekah and I went to the zoo with a couple of other moms from school and their children for a playdate. As we walked through the school parking lot I heard, "Mom...Mom, over here!" Alyssa was playing outside with her friend Alyssa, so I snapped a photo before leaving.


Bekah and Grace stop to pose for a pic while we wait for Aiden and his mom to catch up.


Admiring the Polar Bear.


The Polar Bear has always been one of my favorite animals at the zoo.


Rebekah, Gracie, and Aiden by the giraffes.


On the playground.


One of our favorite parts of visiting the zoo is our end of the day trip to the Cedarcrest Creamery in the Family Farm, they make yummy ice cream.

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Oh, how cute the baby had a playdate and some time dedicated just to her =) I always feel bad for the younger ones who get dragged to all their older siblings events... I think Carter has spent a good part of his life at Cristian and Ava's different activities, LOL. I bet Rebekah loved it.