Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Level 5 State Gymnastics Meet

Emma had a good level 5 season this Fall. The first weekend in December was her state meet. All throughout the season her all around scores steadily improved, which is exactly the goal, so she was happy with that and we are very proud of her!

Here are just a few photos from state, I plan to put up the video of her routines, but I'm pretty realistic that I won't get around to that until well after Christmas, so here's a small peek ~
IMG_2455
IMG_2475
IMG_2502
She did a great routine and got a 9.325 on floor, which is a pretty big score in level 5 compulsory. Who would have guessed that it would be 6th place? She's in a really competitive age group, it looked good enough for 1st place to me :-)

She loves, loves, LOVES the sport and is quite the consistent little competitor. It's fun, although a little nerve wracking to watch, I just love that she loves it!

2 comments:

heather said...

She looks incredible!!! Very impressive!

Michelle said...

wow! I can't wait to see the videos!! just from the still pics, she looks like she's got some great basics! Congrats on a great State meet, Emma!