Sunday, August 8, 2010

good night, Daddy...

A few pics for Daddy, who is in California tonight...
 When we got home from church tonight, the girls were all excited to show me the new lunch boxes and backpacks that my mom got for them over the weekend. Thank you very, very much G&G, all their new gear is awesome!
Rebekah packed hers up with real food {I should actually go put that away now} asked me to make her some soup for the thermos, and said "I can't wait for school. This is my lunch, I'm all ready now."


 The view from here about 10:15 tonight. Although I'll be moving Rebekah to her own bed shortly, you know how upset she is about these sleeping arrangements. And Emma's fake sleeping ~ just so you know.

I hope your L&L BBQ was good, just thinking about it is making me hungry!
Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

my kids got those thermoses too for school (target? I love that store! :)

jessica said...

Yep, target. I love that place too! Although my mom is the one who made this purchase :-) Thanks Grandma!!