Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear Sweet Rebekah,

Rebekah Hannah Kamelelani, YOU are 4 years old TODAY!!!

I could say countless sentimental things like I remember the day you were born as if it were yesterday, how the time has passed by in the blink of an eye and I'm not ready for you to get any bigger, and I could explain that you'll always be our baby no matter how big you get. And it would all sound very cliche, but that wouldn't stop every word of it from being true!!
You were sleeping so peacefully in my arms the other night, it was almost like holding a newborn again. When I started tracing your little face with my finger you opened your eyes briefly to scowl at me, then buried your forehead into the crook of my elbow so you could fall back to sleep. So you're not quite the newborn you were in this photo, as if I needed the reminder :-)


You are such a precious girl to us, always sweet, sometimes very quiet and serious. You love to sing, dance and play tea party more than just about anything else.


You are always, always playful and funny. You make your sisters laugh like no one else can. Alyssa will sit quietly back, keeping an eye on you, and she'll tell me, I'm watching the Rebekah show. It's the best thing on!


You also have an unpredictable and little bit mischievous side. It's sweet, and we love you even when you're naughty. You know just what you want ~ you had a few birthday requests: a My Little Pony Cake, M&Ms, a tea party, and Chuck E. Cheese.
Check, Check, Check, and Check.


We love you so much, you make everything even more fun. We could not be more proud of the tiny little person you are becoming!













Happy Birthday, Sweet Duckie!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy 4th Birthday Rebekah! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!