Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crayola Factory

 




















The Crayola Factory at Two Rivers Landing in Easton, Pa was a lot of fun. Lots of cool crafts with the newest crayola products, the girls loved it! Upstairs from Crayola is the The National Canal Museum where the girls each got to float a barge down their mock river system to see how goods would have been delivered between cities long ago.






 This picture Dave took of Alyssa came out really neat. I'm not sure why, but at first I couldn't see her in there. She's posing in red, and the image swirls out in various colors.


 I loved her concerned expression as her artwork came out of the drying oven. Endless hours of fun with paints, model magic, melted crayons and more. I should have scanned in some of their artwork from the day, but I'm just thinking of that now, so maybe another time :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Another FUN day :) I love melted crayon art!