Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Three Cleopatras

Earlier in the month we went to the public museum for their trick or treat night...
IMG_3484
IMG_3499
Learning sign language during an animal presentation.
museum2
IMG_3513
In the Streets of Old Milwaukee exhibit there are a lot of old buildings and homes decorated for the time period and culture that they represent. The girls love running through there and playing make believe games as they speak in many foreign accents. Many of the windows have at least somewhat realistic looking figures inside {the woman peeking back out the window at them}...Rebekah only gets so close, I think they scare her a little.
IMG_3558
In Japan.
10October35
Fancy posing Cleopatras.
IMG_3567
10October36
This room with all the pretty shells is one of the girls favorite places in the museum. The lighting is kind of strange in there and I haven't figured out what setting to put my camera on to get good photos. I had to add a lot of fill light here, and Rebekah's still wouldn't come out quite right.
10October37
Emma in Cleopatra's Dance of the Butterfly.
IMG_3593

Happy Halloween

2 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute Cleopatras

Michelle said...

missing all your updates! I'm sure things are busy, I can relate!! :) I'll keep checking back… ;-) Happy Holiday season to you all.