Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Bright New Year

The girls were excited to start a new year of school today! As we pulled up to her school, Alyssa practically jumped out of the van while it was still moving and I hardly saw the two younger girls once we got to the elementary school playground.

IMG_7531
IMG_7532
IMG_7539
IMG_7547
For the first time this year, I really thought I was okay with school starting, I didn't have that super sad first day feeling until I came home and looked at these pictures that we snapped right before leaving this morning. Where did my tiny girls go? I can practically see them packing up for college and moving into dorm rooms in these photos...

I was happy they were so excited to hit the ground running, and I can't wait to pick them up this afternoon and hear all about their first days!!

1 comment:

heather said...

Glad to hear that I'm not the only sad momma! :-) The girls look so cute for their first days!