Monday, November 14, 2011

A Photo Explosion...

I was trying to figure out how to add a few words of text to a collage of four pictures I was putting together when I click, click, clicked and this happened...
11November10
I have no idea how it happened and it looks like just about every photo in my November folder. Now, I know you can't see any of them all that well, but to me, because I know what's going on, it was a rather fun, although overwhelming summary of our month thus far. The photos that I was playing around with were from this past weekend, and I'll try to post them later in the week. Right now, I'm trying to get everything ready for a special birthday we are celebrating tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that looks pretty cool! Hope you had fun celebrating your November birthdays!!