Monday, May 9, 2011

Sweet Gifts

Happy Mother's Day!

These girls sometimes wear me out, but taking care of them and watching them grow has been without a doubt the greatest, most rewarding adventure! Being their mom is both harder and more wonderful than I could have ever imagined it would be, and they are the best gifts ever! They make beautiful homemade gifts as well...
Alyssa painted this most beautiful teapot for my collection.


Emma handmade a precious pink corsage for me to wear.


And Rebekah gave me this perfect plant with her little face in the flower. She wanted to be sure I knew that the "real flowers" in the cup were going to bloom soon.























We spent Mother's Day with my parents and it was my Dad's birthday too, so we had a lot to celebrate. Happy Birthday to my awesome Dad!! Happy Mother's Day to my sweet Mom!!

And of course Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms, Grandmothers, and Aunties that we couldn't share the day with, we miss you all {and we'll see you soon}! All our love to everyone...

No comments: