Friday, December 21, 2012

A Christmas Carol ~ Photos in Costume

IMG_8241
Thank you very much to Aunt Laura {my mom's sister} and Unlce Ted {my dad's brother} who came up to Milwaukee a couple Sundays ago with my parents to see A Christmas Carol. It was so nice to see you, and Alyssa was very happy you could see the show!

Below are some of my favorite pictures of Alyssa in her costumes for A Christmas Carol. The first several photos show her in her "Want" costume, and in the bottom few she is wearing the costume that she wears in almost every scene of the play other than the Fezziwig scene and the Want scene. The only costume we didn't get her pictured in is her Fezziwig scene costume. It blesses me so much to have these pictures because our experience in the past is that it is extremely difficult to get photographs of the kids in costume ~ wonderful memories I am thankful to have!!
IMG_8265
Tiny Tim and Want.
IMG_8263
With Martha Cratchit.
IMG_8258
With Remembrance and Forgiveness.
IMG_8262
With Fan.
IMG_8267
With Catherine {possibly Alyssa's favorite actress in the play}.
IMG_8270
Collecting for La Causa after the performance.
IMG_8278
IMG_8277
“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!” ― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

No comments: