Thursday, May 13, 2010

L.O.S.T.

Here are a few pictures of the girls in the Mother's Day Musical, LOST, But Now I'm Found.
 


 


 


 


 


This musical had some of my favorite songs in it. They had a composition of a few songs that included Amazing Grace, which I love! There was also a Fruit of the Spirit Song that is now a favorite of all three girls. I have a cute story about this song that I'll share later if I remember to.

 The 3 wrist bands Alyssa has on in this pic are driving me crazy!! She won't take them off, she's been wearing them since a trip to the Wisconsin Dells back in February. She's convinced that when she returns next year they will still grant her admission to the water parks. The bands are getting so torn up and scroungy looking, and still she refuses to cut them off.... even though it has completely thrown a loop in her plan to always accessorize with great attention to detail. One of them mysteriously disappeared shortly after this musical {Hallelujah!}

No comments: