Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Computer Chair Box

How many girls can you fit in a box?
The box was strong enough for Rebekah to pretend it was a table, or a bed, here, she's climbing up on top.
Gymnast Salute.


We got a new computer chair, and I should have known the girls would LOVE the box. I almost took the box right out to the recycle bin, but it's sooo cold out, I thought I would just leave the job for Dave when he got home from work. Well, by that time the girls had already decorated the inside with crayons and markers, and it was a new home for many of their stuffed animals. The Styrofoam padding littered the entire room like a fresh snowfall, and I'm sure the box is now a permanent fixture in our living room!

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Oh my Goodness, could she be any cuter?!?! =) Love the salute!