Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cute Sister Picture and Alyssa goes on the Toboggan



I thought the two girls looked so alike in this picture, every once in a while, I get a glimpse of Rebekah that looks just like Alyssa. But, unrelated to this photo I liked of Ka'iulani and Kamelelani, Dave took Alyssa to a nearby toboggan run on Saturday for their day together, just the two of them. I wish I had gotten some pictures of them, because the place they went to was huge, Dave was amazed that some of the toboggans they rented were big enough for a family of six to ride down all together. They were on our local tv news with a few other families walking the quarter mile back up to the top of the toboggan track, I wanted to put the link here, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I love it when I get to spend one on one time with each of my kiddos (and Kyle does too). Even simple things... like I took Cristian to go get his hair cut a couple of weeks ago, and then we got a milkshake. We were only gone for 45 minutes, but getting to focus 100% of my attention on him for that time was priceless. (obviously when I'm not nursing I can get back more into a routine of that). I'm glad Dave and Alyssa enjoyed their day!! That's so special!