Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Emma Playing in the Snow

Sliding down the hill backwards :)
We are running out of places to go with the snow. This little hill is at the center of the cul de sac and is reaching up to the height of the basketball net. It's fun for the kids to slide down, but if we get too much more, the plows won't have any safe place to put it!
Emma wrestling with a sled.
Emma and her friend Jaydon playing in the snow.

Yesterday, Kahiwa was all excited to once again go play in the snow. Right away, Ka'iulani offered to stay in the house and watch the baby telling me, "Winter is my WORST season!" I know she enjoys digging tunnels and playing in the snow, I think it is more the frigid temperatures we have had for the past 5 or 6 days that she doesn't like.

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Can't say that I blame Ka'iulani. We always wish for snow around here... now that we've had it for a week and a half, I'm ready for it to go away. Can't believe you have so much!!