Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rebekah's Mickey Pancake

On our news this morning, Denny's was advertising a free Grand Slam to anyone who dined in their restaurant today. Well, Rebekah and I had some errands to run this morning, and the whole time, I kept thanking her for being so good, and telling her I would get her a Mickey Mouse Pancake when we were all done, thinking that the free Grand Slam would be a good reason to stop at Denny's. When we arrived at Denny's, the line was wrapped around the outside of the building and snaked to the edge of the parking lot. Needless to say, we did not stop and wait outside in the cold, so I tried the next best thing at home...
Her Mickey Pancake close up.
I felt bad about missing Denny's, but Rebekah didn't seem too disappointed with my at-home solution.

1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Mmmm, have you eaten the Mickey Mouse pancakes at the River Belle... they are yummy. You'll have to try it out at disneyland if you get a chance!