Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome to Our Family Blog




Hi Everyone! I have been wanting to start a family blog for a long time to make it a little easier to share some of the many photos that we LOVE to take. I had a hard time deciding where to start, we had so many fun pictures from the summertime that I wanted to include. I quickly discovered that you can't sum up an entire summer in just a few short posts, but I did backtrack a bit in the photos posted. You might have to click on "older posts" or the individual posts to see everything I have posted up to this point. From here on, I will try to go in a more chronological order.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aren't you guys just the cutest family! I'm so glad you started a family website. I loved looking at all your pictures, looks like you guys had an enjoyable summer. I loved seeing pictures of your parents too, they look the exact same. Tell everyone hello from us.